ICS Scholarship Application Disclaimer
Thank you for your interest in the 50% Academic Scholarship Program at the International Community School in Amman, Jordan (ICS) for the 2019/20 academic year. Please read the below information.
1. Applicants will be selected based on their academic achievement, past and present, and their enthusiasm and positive attitude to join the community at ICS. Placing an application and completing the assessments and requirements does not guarantee that the applicant will be awarded a scholarship of up to 50%.
2. By applying and scheduling a day for assessment you agree that the applicant is ready and willing to provide all the necessary documents and fully complete each assessment, test, and essay in the day designated for the assessments.
3. The 50% discount for approved candidates covers the registration and tuition fees for the year group accepted into and does not cover any other fees listed by the school (such as school bus fees and books).
4. You acknowledge that you understand the tuition and fees associated with attending ICS Secondary School and have reviewed the Fees Document provided by the school.
5. The school reserves the right to refuse entry if, in our professional judgment, we are not able to meet the learning, behavioural and/or well-being needs of the student.
By clicking on the “I Agree” button below, you confirm that you have read and agree to all the points mentioned above